All internships are unpaid.
- Assist with Proctors marketing and promotional efforts
- Coordinate marketing storage area & assist with replacing heralds posters around the Theatre
- Attend weekly marketing meetings
- Keep public display brochure rack updated and neat
- Research marketing outreach and material placement for upcoming shows
- Work with selected street teams as needed
- Assist marketing team members with assignments as needed
- Assist Art Night team as needed
- Contribute to the exchange of Facebook postings for various shows and event announcements
- Work closely with Marketing Manager on outreach to niche markets
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials for placement and distribution in the downtown Schenectady and surrounding area
This is an unpaid position, however it can count towards college credit.
Hours are based upon student needs and internship guidelines.
Desired/Required Qualifications: College student with a passion for theatre.
Please send resume to Marketing Manager, Sara Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or Proctors Theatre, 432 State Street Schenectady, NY 12305.