Job Opportunities at Proctors
TITLE: Customer Service Agent (CSA) – Box Office
Tickets by Proctors seeks Box Office Customer Service Agents to serve in a professional, front-line position for this major regional performing arts center, often providing patrons their initial experience with Proctors and Capital Repertory Theatre. A CSA is expected to provide patrons with accurate event/facility information and assist with the selection and purchase of tickets. This is done with a high quality of individualized customer service via face-to-face communication, telephone, fax, mail, and e-mail. As the Box Office is generally open every day of the week to service Proctors’ & Capital Repertory Theatres’ numerous events and programs, CSA’s should be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and some holidays. Location could vary within our box offices around the Capital Region.
· Excellent customer service skills and respect for patrons’ needs.
· Excellent phone and communication skills.
· Previous call center experience preferred.
· Proficient in personal computer skills and ability to learn database programs quickly.
· Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
· Excellent time management/multi-tasking/organizational skills.
· Self motivated and takes initiative.
· Able to handle cash and other payment methods responsibly and accurately.
· A team player that is able to work well with others, sometimes in a stressful environment.
· Upbeat, friendly personality.
· Professional demeanor and appearance.
· A strong work ethic.
· Dependable transportation and flexibility to work in multiple locations within the Capital Region.
Currently seeking: Full Time CSA’s
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Proctors Box Office, 432 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305 or e-mail: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Digital Content Producer