Curriculum Guides offer a variety lesson plans linking performances to classroom curriculum. In addition you will find helpful links to various NYS Learning Standards within each guide. Curriculum guides accompanying BookPlay performances incorporate activities linking literature and performance, to develope excitement about reading and art, and to give students the means to integrate literacy into their everyday life.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view the following curriculum guides. Click on the link for curriculum guides to the following performances.
Curriculum Guides: coming soon!
- Pure Poe: Three Stories from America’s Master Storyteller
- Super Scientific Circus
- A Christmas Carol
- Northeast Ballet’s Annual Nutcracker
- Rhapsody in Black
- Wild Kratts LIVE!
- They Built America: The Workers of the Erie Canal
- Ghosts of War
- Dog Loves Books
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Jersey Boys
- The Illusionists™ Witness the Impossible
- Blue Man Group
- Peter and the Starcatcher
- NETworks presents Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Mamma Mia
If you do not see a guide here for one of our show and you would like one, please contact Jessica Gelarden at email@example.com.
These programs are made possible, in part, with state funds from the New York State Council for the Arts.