Curriculum Guides offer a variety lesson plans linking performances to classroom curriculum. In addition, you will find helpful links to various NYS Learning Standards within each guide. Curriculum guides accompanying BookPlay performances incorporate activities linking literature and performance, to develop excitement about reading and art, and to give students the means to integrate literacy into their everyday life.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the following curriculum guides. Click on the link for curriculum guides to the following performances.
Curriculum Guides: coming soon!
- Pure Poe: Three Stories from America's Master Storyteller
- Northeast Ballet's The Nutcracker
- Rudolph: The Musical
- Petticoats of Steel
- Bale Folclorico Da Bahia Performs Bahia of All Colors
- Les 7 Doigts De La Main: Cuisine & Confessions
- They Built America: The Workers of the Erie Canal
- Ellis Island: Island of Dreams
- An American in Paris
- Dirty Dancing- The Classic Story on Stage
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Something Rotten
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's The Sound of Music
- Beautiful- The Carole King Musical
These programs are made possible, in part, with state funds from the New York State Council for the Arts.