- Call 518.382.3884 x 139 or fill out the ONLINE ORDER FORM for reservations. Certain shows may be open to the general public on a space-available basis; for individual tickets, call 518.346.6204. Please review all ordering information prior to placing your order.
- Advance registrations are required for all orders. Reservations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The minimum size for a group order is 10 people. Orders under 10 can be placed by calling Proctors Box Office 518.346.6204.
- Final counts are required no later than 30 days prior to the event.
- Payment is accepted by check, cash or major credit card and is due no later than 30 days in advance of each show. Reservations not paid by the 30-day deadline will be cancelled.
- Please notify Proctors when placing an order if using BOCES funding.
- Invoices are e-mailed to you promptly after you place an order for immediate confirmation. If you have not received this confirmation, your reservation is not guaranteed.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- No refunds or exchanges will be made after the 30-day deadline.
- Please be aware that we cannot guarantee seating for additional students if the show is sold out, although we will make every effort to accommodate when space permits.
- Every attendee must reserve a seat. Remember to reserve seating for all teachers and chaperones as well as students.
- Proctors accommodates mobility, hearing and visually challenged patrons to the best of our ability.
- Please advise Proctors of special needs when the order is placed so we can make arrangements prior to your arrival.
- Certain performances are interpreted for the convenience of guests who are hearing impaired. These are noted on show pages.
BUS & PARKING
- Procedures and directions will arrive with your invoice.