The Henry Schaffer TheatreTalks
“This series of talks is intended to enrich the experience of patrons at Proctors by giving them additional perspectives on the shows they are seeing,” said CEO Philip Morris. “We are appreciative of the H. Schaffer Foundation for their support of this effort to enrich the cultural experiences of those attending our shows,” he added.
The Henry Schaffer TheatreTalk series offers pre- or post-performance arts discussions to ticket buyers free of charge. The discussions are delivered by Company artists to engage patrons in a unique forum for learning about a specific performance. Audience members are encouraged to ask questions about the artists, repertoire and performance, creating a dynamic interaction geared toward increasing awareness about the Arts.
Henry Schaffer TheatreTalks offer exclusive behind-the-scenes discussions with the cast, crew and industry professionals!
- Billy Elliot
Post-show: Thu, June 6, 2013 after the 1pm performance
- Ghost The MusicalPost-show: Thu, September 19th, after the 1:30pm performance
- Post-show: Thu, October 17th, after the 1:30pm performance
- Post-show: Thu, January 16th, after the 1:30pm performance
- Post-show: Thu, February 20th, after the 1:30pm performance
- Post-show: Thu, March 13th, after the 1:30pm performance
- Post-show: Thu, May 19th, after the 1:30pm performance
All TheatreTalks are subject to change
- Henry Schaffer TheatreTalks take place in Robb Alley at Proctors unless otherwise noted.
- Talks are sponsored by the Times Union and named in honor of a gift from the H. Schaffer Foundation.
Sunny Stall, President of the H. Schaffer Foundation, “The Foundation is proud to be one of many community supporters of Proctors Theatre from the inception of the renovation and building programs to its current status as a leader in the 'world of the arts' of the Tri-Cities and as a cultural center of excellence. We are very pleased to be able to support the exciting expansion and theater activities at Proctors and to be a patron to this special program, TheatreTalks”.