Join us for Q-Fest, our first annual LGBTQ Film Festival! We've planned a week of interesting movies, fun events and thought-provoking conversations.
Whatever letter represents you - be it L for Lesbian, G for Gay, B for Bisexual, T for Transexual/Transgender, Q for Questioning or H for Heterosexual - come and watch a movie that strikes your fancy, attend one of the celebrations with guest directors and local organizations, or experience the entire festival.
The festival opens with the campy fun of The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, then moves into more serious territory with the documentary Bullied, which will also have showings of student films and a special panel discussion on bullying.
- Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert - Opening Night Celebration, featuring the Capital Pride Singers and more! Wed, Jan 26 at 7:30pm
- Bullied - Regional Premiere with showings of student films and a special panel discussion on bullying identification and prevention by the Pride Center of the Capital Region with representatives from NYSUT Thu, Jan 27 at 7:30pm
- March On! Regional Premiere with Q&A after the film Fri, Jan 28 at 7:30pm
- A Jihad For Love Sat, Jan 29 at 4:00pm
- Howl Sat, Jan 29 at 6:00pm
- A Marine Story - Regional Premiere Sat, Jan 29 at 8:00pm
- Hannah Free Sun, Jan 30 at 4:00pm
- Out in the Silence - Regional Premiere Sun, Jan 30 at 6:00pm
- Undertow (Contracorriente) - Regional Premiere Sun, Jan 30 at 7:30pm
- Beautiful Darling - Closing Night, after the film there will be a Q&A with Director, James Rasin and Producer, Jeremiah Wright Mon, Jan 31 at 7:30pm
Individual Films: $9, $2 off for Students (with ID)
Special Night Celebrations: $12, $2 off for Students (with ID)
Festival Pass: $40