Theatre Manager 3rd National Conference
Proctors is proud to announce and host the Theatre Manager 3rd National Users Conference. Hosted by users for users, the 4-day schedule is aimed at employees and volunteers utilizing some or all aspects of Theatre Manager for box office, marketing, patron development, accounting, volunteer management, web sales and scanning. Doug Easterbrook and other Arts Management staff will be on-hand throughout to present relevant topics.
Keynote Speakers and Breakout Topics: Information to come. Stay tuned for updates!
Fee: $400 EARLY BIRD PRICING available through November 30 (organizations sending 3 or more people to qualify for discount pricing*). Registration fee includes:
- Full conference activities and breakout sessions
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinner on Tuesday night
- Admission (1) to the opening night of Broadway's The King & I on the Proctors MainStage
Are you a TM user located in the Capital Region? You may be eligible for a discount. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Availability: Limited to 80 people on a first come basis
Hotels - Specialty rates and information to come soon.
Airports – See below for airport options:
- Albany International (ALB) is roughly 25 minutes away from Proctors and easily accessible by Taxi or Lyft.
- NYC Airports (JFK) or (EWR) easily accessible by Amtrak train or Bus from the Albany or Schenectady stations and is roughly 3 hours away from Proctors.
- Bradley International Airport (BDL) in Hartford, CT easily accessible by car and is roughly 2 hours away from Proctors.
- Train - Amtrak trains in the Capital Region have stations at Albany Rensselaer (ALB) or Schenectady (SDY).
- Montreal - for Canadians, it can be much cheaper to fly to Montreal and enjoy a beautiful drive through the Adirondacks to Schenectady, NY.
Getting Around - Lyft and Uber are now available in the Capital Region. Download the app and enjoy! Most downtown attractions, including most of the hotels, are easy walking distance to and from the theatre and conference facilities. A free shuttle runs daily loops downtown to key attractions further out, including Rivers Casino.
For additional information contact Allison Tebbano at (518) 382 3884 x198 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Follow instructions during the online sale to enter coupon code DOUBLEUP (15% off for 2 people) or TRIPLEUP (25% off for 3+ people).