PLEASE BE AWARE THAT PARKING MAY BE DIFFICULT WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR WAY TO PROCTORS ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17. WE HAVE NUMEROUS EVENTS ON THAT DAY AND STATE STREET WILL BE CLOSED IN THE AFTERNOON FOR THE SCHENECTADY GAZETTE HOLIDAY PARADE.
The Capital Region’s Zombie Feast Film Fest 5 crawls up Route 5 from its former home at the Linda to its new landscape in the GE Theatre at Proctors.
It Came From Schenectady presents this 13-hour movie marathon of undead delights, featuring a festering buffet of zombie film treats from Romero’s Night of the Living Dead to Peter Jackson’s Dead/Alive to Cuba’s Juan of the Dead and others both fresh and rotten.
Join the Zombie Walk on Schenectady’s City Hall, a zombie carnival with games, surprises, special guests and comfy couches that ICFS film events offer.
It’s a no-brainer.
subject to change, start times are approximate
Block 1 • 11am-5:30pm
- Peter Jackson's Dead Alive • 11:15am
- DJ XL5's Zombie Zappin' Party part 1 • 1:15pm
- Juan of the Dead Regional Premiere of Cuban comedy! • 2pm
- George Romero's Night of the Living Dead • 4pm
- NOTE: Our Zombie March on City Hall will begin at 4:45pm, overlapping the end of Night of the Living Dead
Block 2 • 5:45pm-Midnight
- George Romero's Day of the Dead • 5:45pm
- Eddie the Sleepwalking Cannibal ~ New York Premiere! • 7:45pm
- DJ XL5's Zombie Zappin' Party ~ part 2 • 9:45pm
- Wild Zer0 ~ Japanese punk-rock zombie sci-fi musical! • 10:15pm
Like to dance? Like to dress up? Member of the Undead? Dance 'til you decay at the Zombie Prom! (separate from the Zombie Feast Film Fest 5)