Group Sales Policies
Group Minimum: 20 or more tickets to the same performance. Seats can be split into different seating levels (A, B, C or Cloud Club).
• Once tickets are reserved, an invoice will be issued. Please review invoice to verify performance date, time, number of tickets and seat location for accuracy.
• All orders are subject to availability and the Group Sales department will reserve the best seats available at the time of reservation.
• 10% of the total invoice amount is due 30 days after placing your order.
• Final payment is due 30 days before the show date, unless otherwise specified by the show.
• Payments may be made with a credit card by phone or by mailing a check/money order to Proctors Group Sales, 432 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305.
• In the event a performance becomes more than 90% sold, full payment must be received within five business days after notification.
• Failure to make your final payment by the due date may result in the release of your seats and forfeiture your deposit.
• If a reservation is made less than four weeks before a show, payment in full is due at the time of booking.
• Payment due date and deposit amount will be stated on your invoice. Failure to remit your deposit may result in the immediate release of all seats on hold. Please contact the Group Sales department on or before the payment due date if you are concerned about the status of your payment.
• Some show’s deposit and final payment requirements vary
• A group may request additional seats at any time. Additional seats are based on availability. If seats are requested before final payment is due, they will be added to the original contract. The Group Sales department will attempt to reserve additional seats as close to the original booking location as possible.
• If you need to reduce your order, please contact Group Sales as soon as possible.
• You may reduce the number of seats by no more than 10% of the original order. Orders reduced by more than 10% will forfeit a portion of their deposit on those seats. The remainder of the deposit will be applied to the seats held.
• Should your group fall below the required ticket minimum, your deposit will be applied to the sale of seats at full price. The minimum number to form a group for Key Private Bank Broadway (KPB) Series shows varies. For KPB Series shows, it is required that you purchase the minimum ticket threshold required to constitute a group. You cannot reduce your group below the ticket minimum once your deposit is made.
• Groups that cancel their order before final payment is due may transfer their deposit to another show within the same season.
• Groups that cancel their orders less than four weeks before the start of the show will forfeit their deposit.
• To ensure the enjoyment of all patrons, it is recommended that no children under the age of 5 attend performances other than those in the School Days, Family Seriesor ilearn programs.
• All patrons must have a ticket to enter any of the theatres.
Terms and Conditions
• For KPB Series shows, it is required that you purchase the minimum ticket threshold required to constitute a group. You cannot reduce your group below the ticket minimum once your deposit is made. The minimum number to form a group for Key Private Bank Broadway (KPB) Series shows varies.
• Failure to comply with payment schedule may result in the release of your seats.
• All ticket sales are FINAL. No Exchanges or Refunds.
• When possible, please note any special seating requirements (wheelchairs, hearing, sight)
• Overbooking is strongly discouraged.
• All Group orders will include a $10 handling fee.
• Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment. Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the Box Office during regular hours of operation.
• Tickets are subject to availability.
• All dates, times, shows and prices are subject to change without notice.
• All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
• Proctors is not responsible for any losses incurred by individuals or organizations.
• In the event of inclement weather, exchanges and refunds cannot be issued unless the performance is cancelled by the production company.
In the interest of preserving affordable ticket prices for all patrons:
• Proctors is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
• We reserve the right to refuse to sell tickets to identified ticket brokers and scalpers.
• We reserve the right to revoke any tickets sold to identified ticket brokers and scalpers through a full refund at face value. Anyone holding a revoked ticket will not be allowed in the theatre.
If you have any question about the above policies, please do not hesitate to contact the Group Sales department at 518-382-3884 ext. 139 or email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Proctors and enjoy the show!