Group Sales Policies
Group Minimum: 10 or more tickets to the same performance. This number may be higher, based on the contractual agreement with each show. Seating may be split among different price levels (A, B, C or Cloud Club).
- All orders are subject to availability and the Group Sales Representative will reserve the best seats available at time of booking.
- Once tickets are reserved, an invoice and seating map will be issued. Please review invoice to verify performance date, time, and number of tickets for accuracy, and the map for seat location.
- Deposit amount and payment due dates will be indicated on your invoice.
A 10% deposit is required within 30 days of placing order. This percentage and date may vary based on the contractual agreement with the production company.
Failure to remit your deposit will result in the immediate release of all seats on hold. Please contact the Group Sales Department before the payment due date, if you are concerned about the statues of your payment.
Final Payment *
Final payment is due 30 days prior to your selected show date. This date may vary based on the contractual agreement with the production company.
- Failure to make your final payment by the due date can result in the release of your seats and forfeiture of your deposit. Please contact the Group Sales Department before the payment due date, if you are concerned about the status of your payment.
- Payments may be made over the phone using a credit card, or by mailing a money order/check in the account holders’ name to Proctors, 432 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305. We cannot accept payment from the individuals within the group.
- In the event a performance becomes more than 90% sold, full payment must be received within five business days of notification.
- If a reservation is made less than four weeks before a show, payment in full is due at the time of booking.
- A group leader may request additional seats at any time, excluding the day of the event. Additional seats are based on availability. We will attempt to reserve additional seats as close to the original group as possible.
- If seats are requested before final payment is due, they will be added to the original contract and a proper invoice will be issued.
- If you need to reduce the number of reserved seats, please contact the Group Sales Department as soon as possible, so that you receive a revised invoice for payment.
- You may reduce the number of seats by no more than 10% of the original order. Orders reduced by more than 10% will forfeit a portion of their deposit on those seats. The remainder of the deposit will be applied to the seats held.
- Should your group fall below the required ticket minimum, your deposit will be applied to the sale of seats at full price.
- For KPB Broadway Series orders, you cannot reduce you numbers below the required minimum once your deposit is processed.
- Groups that cancel their entire order before final payment is due may transfer their deposit to another show within the same season. However, for KPB Broadway Series orders, you cannot reduce you numbers below the required minimum once your deposit is processed.
- Groups that cancel their orders less than four weeks before the start of the show will forfeit their deposit.
- To ensure the enjoyment of all patrons, it is recommended that no children under the age of 5 attend performances other than those in the Family Series, or School Day performances.
- All patrons regardless of age (including infants) must have a ticket to enter any of the theatres.
Terms and Conditions:
- Failure to comply with payment schedule will result in the release of your seats.
- All ticket sales are FINAL. No Exchanges or Refunds for any reason.
- When possible, please note at time of booking any special seating requirements (wheelchairs, hearing, sight)
- Overbooking is strongly discouraged.
- All Group orders will include a $10 handling fee.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment. Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the Box Office during regular hours of operation.
- Proctors reserves the right to discontinue accepting group orders at any time.
- All dates, times, shows and prices are subject to change without notice.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Proctors is not responsible for any losses incurred by individuals or organizations.
- In the event of inclement weather exchanges or refunds cannot be issued unless, the performance is cancelled by the production company.
In the interest of preserving affordable ticket prices for all patrons:
- Proctors is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell tickets to identified ticket brokers and scalpers.
- We reserve the right to revoke any tickets sold to identified ticket brokers and scalpers through a full refund at face value. Anyone holding a revoked ticket will not be allowed in the theatre.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT: Proctors prides itself on offering a diverse selection of arts entertainment. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the shows we offer in order to make informed decisions prior to purchasing tickets.
If you have any questions regarding the policies & procedures, please do not hesitate to contact the Group Sales Department at 518‑382‐3884 ext. 139 or firstname.lastname@example.org