Make our playbill book an integral part of your marketing strategy.
Don’t miss out on gaining valuable business exposure to hundreds of thousands of patrons coming to Proctors!
Approximate distribution is 250,000+ playbills per season
- Patrons visit Proctors from over 14 counties including Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Fulton-Montgomery, and Saratoga
- Median household income for Proctor’s patrons is $79,000+
- One fee takes your message through one FULL season
- New playbill advertisers receive 10% off standard ad rate for the first season
- Flexible payment plans options are available*
At Proctors, we want our clients to truly feel that they are receiving the best value for their marketing dollar.
Our Playbill Advantages* offer additional benefits that add even more value to your investment. These advantages range from discounts on tickets, VIP seating, access to our VIP Delack Guild Room, opportunities to engage in extra marketing opportunities during the season, and more. In addition, Proctors strives to make each business ad stand out by carefully reviewing our complete layout prior to printing so as not to place competitors’ ads next to each other, giving our clients promotional exclusivity on each page.
Playbill Advertising at Proctors makes perfect business sense.
Proctors has a tremendous marketing reach in the Capital Region attracting more than 800,000 patrons from over 14 counties each year. Our audiences’ household median salary is $79,000+ and the majority includes dedicated supporters comprised of loyal Subscribers, Individual Members, and Corporate Supporters who attend over 1800+ events per year.
With this power of attraction, Proctors playbill will deliver your marketing message to the best place: directly into the hands of the right audience. We print an estimated 250,000 playbills that are distributed for all Proctors Mainstage shows. Your business ad is permanent for the entire season. Full versions of our playbills are placed on our website and can be accessed and viewed by our patrons at all times — this is an additional benefit at no extra cost to our clients — giving you even more marketing exposure all year.
Certain to bring in record crowds once again, Proctors stellar 2015-2016 Season boasts an amazing line up of Tony Award winning Broadway shows such as Disney’s The Lion King, Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella, Motown The Musical and many more! Our new season brochure showcasing our full season will be available soon.
These are just some of the reasons why investing at Proctors for your advertising needs makes perfect business sense! Contact Francesca Mancino, Corporate Advertising Manager today at (518) 382-3884 x135 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up an appointment to meet and discuss your options.
Place Your Business in the Spotlight as the Playbill Sponsor at Proctors!
This is an exclusive opportunity for one business to be our Proctors Playbill Sponsor! Unmatched by any marketing options out there, Proctors offers this unique ability to showcase your business to hundreds of thousands of Proctors audience members and gives you invaluable marketing exposure for the entire 2015-16 Season. In addition, you will receive the following Playbill Sponsorship Advantages, which are benefits that exceed $50,000 in advertising and promotional value!
Playbill Sponsor Advantages include:
• Logo and playbill sponsor title on all Proctors playbill covers (non-Broadway)
• Double Page color ad spread
• Logo, link, and business sponsorship acknowledgment on web page of online playbill archive
• Sub-sponsorship of one non-Broadway show in season*
• 4 VIP Delack Guild Room Season Passes – each pass admits 6 total
• 20 comp tickets to select list of shows in 15/16 Season
• Business listing on Arcade Corporate Support signage
• Logo and link included on Proctors website Sponsor Page
• Invitations to special events
• Opportunities to participate in fundraising/marketing activities offering additional exposure
• VIP seating and ticketing offers
• 10% discount off select show tickets
• Movie Passport
• Ability to purchase single tickets to Broadway Series shows prior to public
• Ad on Proctors TV in Arcade/Robb alley
Hurry, this opportunity is limited to one business ~ take your place in the spotlight as our Proctors Playbill Sponsor!
Please contact Francesca Mancino, Corporate Advertising Manager at (518) 382-3884 ext. 135 or email at email@example.com for more information.
*last payment in billing schedule must be received by December 1