Curriculum Guides offer a variety lesson plans linking performances to classroom curriculum. In addition you will find helpful links to various NYS Learning Standards within each guide. Curriculum guides accompanying BookPlay performances incorporate activities linking literature and performance, to develope excitement about reading and art, and to give students the means to integrate literacy into their everyday life.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view the following curriculum guides. Click on the link for curriculum guides to the following performances.
- Mystic India 
- Madeline 
- An Iliad 
- Northeast Ballet Company’s The Nutcracker
- Harriet Returns
- ArcAttack 
- Dairy of a Worm 
- The Remarkable Case of Henry Hudson
GIANT SCREEN FILMS
- The Alps: Climb of Your Life
- BUGS! A Rainforest Adventure 
- Flying Monsters
- Forces of Nature 
- Lewis and Clark: Great Journey West 
- Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure
- The Wildest Dreams: Conquest of Everest  Part 1  • Part 2 
- Wildest Weather in The Solar System 
- Ghost - The Musical
- Matthew Bourne’s Sleeping Beauty - A Gothic Romance
- Sister Act
- War Horse 
- The Book of Mormon
- The Phantom of the Opera
If you do not see a guide here for one of our show and you would like one, please contact Jessica Gelarden at email@example.com .
These programs are made possible, in part, with state funds from the New York State Council for the Arts.