Box Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5pm
- We are also open until half an hour after curtain on any day an event is scheduled.
Located in Robb Alley just off Proctors Arcade
432 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12305
For more information, please call (518) 346-6204 or email email@example.com
There are four ways to order tickets:
- online at proctors.org ($8 processing fee and you print your barcode tickets at home. You can have traditional tickets printed for you, for an additional $2)
- By phone ($4 per ticket processing, not to exceed $16 plus $2 order fee)
- Mail/Fax ($8 processing fee)
- In person at the Box Office (no fees)
If you have ordered traditional tickets 10 days or more prior to a show, you should receive them in the mail. If you've ordered within 10 days of a show, you may pick up your traditional tickets at WILL CALL/PAID RESERVATIONS located at the Box Office.
In the interest of preserving affordable ticket prices for all patrons:
EVERY PERSON, REGARDLESS OF AGE, MUST HAVE A TICKET to be admitted to a performance. (NO EXCEPTIONS). A ticket is a revocable license valid only for the event and seat printed on it. Management may, without refund, revoke this license or refuse admission for unlawful sale, attempted resale, or for disorderly conduct.
All dates, programs, pricing and artists subject to change without notice.