2022-2023 Subscription Benefits
Below is a complete list of your subscription benefits. If you aren’t sure what you’re looking for, then check out these frequently asked questions so we can guide you to the right information. And as always, please don’t hesitate to contact our Subscription Team at 518.346.6204.
- Opt-Out of 1 show in your series and use the value from your returned ticket towards another show!* (Deadline 8/15/22)
- Cross venue exchange to any subscription show or exclusive at the other theatre. (Deadline 8/15/22)
- Performance exchange up to 24-hours before your scheduled performance, by phone or in person, with no fees*. VIP subscribers at theREP are exempt from a performance exchange deadline for shows at theREP**. (Begins with the Benefit Period on Monday June 13, 2022.)
- The deadline to exchange Hamilton tickets is 12/1/ 2022
- Add-On tickets to subscription shows. (Begins with the Benefit Period on Monday June 13, 2022.) Hamilton add on tickets are available starting 9/13/22.
- Enjoy paying over 6 months with no interest.
- 10% off qualifying shows at all Proctors Collaborative venues.
- 10% off Collaborative School of the Arts at all Proctors Collaborative venues.
- Exclusive pre-sale access to other shows at all Proctors Collaborative venues.
- 1 FREE ticket per subscription to one of our Try Me shows which are released throughout the calendar year.
- 1 FREE ticket per subscription to our annual Next Act New Play Festival.
*Eligible subscription discounts will always be applied to current pricing at the time of exchange. Current pricing is affected by seating sections, subscriber tier performance choices and variable/dynamic pricing and can result in additional charges or banked credit on account.
**VIP subscribers at theREP are not exempt from performance exchange deadlines for cross venue performances.
Physical tickets required for exchange and opt-outs.