The Next Steps Towards a More Diverse Workforce
Join Upstate ACE, Workforce Development Institute, and the Themed Entertainment Association, global experts, and regional individuals, entities & industries in exploring critical issues relating to cultural, social and racial inclusion in Upstate New York’s Commercial Creative Industries.
This 2nd Symposium in Schenectady involves Employees & Employers in Regional Creative Industries engaged in a conversation about overcoming obstacles, educational curriculum, hiring practices, job placement services, and career opportunities, rural & urban, leading us to a more diverse workforce.
- Connect our workforce with potential employers in creative industries.
- Examine and deconstruct employment barriers facing our underserved youth and young creatives.
- Explore various vocational and entrepreneurial programs affordably available at our local institutions.
- Employee and Employer sessions designed to illuminate job interview and best hiring practices.
- Celebrate our Regional maker heritage and showcasing our operating maker spaces.
Full schedule and more details coming soon!
Conference registration questions? Contact the conference coordinator, Allison Tebbano.
Personal Responsibility Statement: Proctors prides itself on offering a diverse selection of arts entertainment. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the shows we offer in order to make informed decisions prior to purchasing tickets.
FREE PARKING in the Broadway parking garage is provided by Upstate Ford Dealers. WE ARE IN YOUR AREA.