Girl Scout Sleepover
November 16th, is SOLD OUT
Spend the night at Proctors and enjoy the evening performance of DISNEY’S FROZEN during this special scout night sleepover.
- 7:00 pm Arrival & Check in at Key Hall (get snack bag*)
- 7-8:00 pm Drop sleeping bags and overnight bags in Key Hall (stake out their sleeping area)
- 8:00 pm Frozen on the MainStage
- 10:30pm Get ready for bed
- 10:45-11 pm Bedtime story
- 11 pm Lights out
- 6:30 am Lights on
- 7-8:00 am Breakfast
- 7-8:00 am Pack up camp
- 8:15 am Dismissal
- Ticket to Frozen
- Show patch
- Snack bag (*water, chips, popcorn, pretzels)
- Continental Breakfast (*muffins, bagels, oatmeal, yogurt, granola, fruits, juices, coffee, and milk)
What to bring to a camp in:
- -Change of clothes
- Sleeping supplies: sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, bedroll, air mattress
- Toothbrush/ paste
- spending money for concessions or gift shop
- A favorite stuffed animal
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please have children use the restrooms before Bedtime Story begins (10:30 pm)
Parent/ Chaperones are responsible for having and keeping health and contact information for their group.
The sleepover area of building will be locked down after 10pm.
Proctors staff members and security will be available and on duty for the entire event.
Scouts must be chaperoned at all times. Proctors recommends a minimum of 2 chaperones per 8 children.
All gear should be clearly labeled with your group and individual name.
Make sure to eat dinner before arrival. A light snack will be provided to enjoy during the show. A continental breakfast will be provided in the morning.
A signed release is required for all participants.