Forty (40) orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each.
The digital lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 11 for the Tuesday, August 13 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM EST two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM EST the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM EST the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM EST the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM EST the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at Will Call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.