Help Us Minimize Risk
A message to all our patrons at Proctors, theREP and UPH
We are committed to keeping our staff, artists, educators, audiences, and students safe. To that end:
- Public performances, movies and rentals at Proctors, UPH and theREP are postponed until further notice in keeping with New York State and federal mandates.
- All tickets that have been sold for postponed shows are being held to move to a rescheduled performance for the same artist/show.
- If you are unable to attend our rescheduled date, we ask that you consider donating your ticket back to our organization. Your tax-deductible donation ensures our organization remains financially viable, allowing us to continue to serve our community.
- An alternative to donating your tickets is to allow us to put your funds on account for a future performance.
- You may also be cautious about purchasing new tickets for future performances. To reduce your anxiety, all ticket exchanges are free for performances scheduled through June 30, 2020.
- We are reducing our staff contact with the public. Most employees are working remotely. Our box office is closed to walk-ins. You can reach our customer service team by phone, Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. at 518.346.6204.
We are monitoring developments and will implement and communicate updates in a timely manner. On behalf of everyone at Proctors Collaborative – staff, artists and faculty – thank you for your loyalty and support. As a performing arts organization, we believe in the transformative and cathartic power of communal experiences. We anxiously await reopening our doors as soon as it is safe to do so.
If you have questions or concerns, email [email protected] or call 518-346-6204