A message to all our patrons at Proctors, theREP and UPH
We are committed to keeping our staff, artists, educators, audiences, and students safe. To that end:
- Public performances, movies and rentals at Proctors, UPH and theREP are postponed until further notice in keeping with New York State and federal mandates.
- All tickets that have been sold for postponed shows are being held to move to a rescheduled performance for the same artist/show.
- If you are unable to attend our rescheduled date, we ask that you consider donating your ticket back to our organization. Your tax-deductible donation ensures our organization remains financially viable, allowing us to continue to serve our community.
- An alternative to donating your tickets is to allow us to put your funds on account for a future performance.
- You may also be cautious about purchasing new tickets for future performances. To reduce your anxiety, all ticket exchanges are free for performances scheduled through June 30, 2020.
- We are reducing our staff contact with the public. Most employees are working remotely. Our box office is closed to walk-ins. You can reach our customer service team by phone, Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. at 518.346.6204.
We are monitoring developments and will implement and communicate updates in a timely manner. On behalf of everyone at Proctors Collaborative – staff, artists and faculty – thank you for your loyalty and support. As a performing arts organization, we believe in the transformative and cathartic power of communal experiences. We anxiously await reopening our doors as soon as it is safe to do so.