For the safety and enjoyment for all patrons while at Proctors, please observe the following restrictions and prohibited items:
- We do not allow in our theaters oversized bags or backpacks; and all bags, cases and containers are subject to search.
- We do not allow in any of our buildings, firearms, knives, clubs, stun guns, pepper spray, or other weapons or incendiary devices, including fireworks.
- Only food/beverage and alcohol items purchased at Proctors are allowed.
- We are a smoke-free and vape free building.
- We do not allow helium balloons, beach balls or other items that are tossed or thrown.
- We only allow service animals with proof of registration; no pets.
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior, including solicitation of services or money, will not be tolerated. Nor will physical or verbal abuse to Proctors staff, patrons or performers.
- Unnecessary noise, movements or actions deemed a distraction to staff, patrons or performers including the blocking of doors or hallways will not be tolerated.
Refusal to adhere to any of the above restrictions may result in your removal or police action without refund of your ticket.